Tuesday, January 10, 2012

New in

I always love shopping for bags and purses. Sometimes I'll try the second hand shop for some nice vintage ones. I found this Louis Vuitton pont-neuf KO the other day! I absolutely adore it, it's so cute. Eventhough it's a KO, it looks amazing. Still a high quality purse. I'm also into the camel colours!

The clutch is from ASOS, and I liked it because of it's size and colour. It will fit many of my favorite outfits.
As you can see I was also feeling minty today. The sun is shining over here, and it almost feels like spring so I quickly changed my nailpolish from dark red into mint ;)



Purse: Louis Vuitton KO: second hand shop | Clutch: Asos | Nailpolish: Gosh

6 comments:

  1. amazing LV bag!!!! I love it!! passes to see me on my blog and if you like we can follow each other (also on facebook!)
    www.keepintouchwithfashion.com kiss from napoli jeasmine

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really have a nice little thing going here - just read your first post and I think you have every reason to continue writing here... really love reading about individuals' style ideas and take on fashion; you've made a great start! so keep it up... i'm your newest follower and look forward to reading lots more... you can check me out here if you like..

    http://diaryofmissraj.blogspot.com/

    Best wishes to you :)

    Seema

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!!! I like your blog!
    Take a look on my blog and if you like we can follow each other?
    You like art and fashion?

    Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete